Sorry, Al...

I tend to agree with Chris.  I understand that, theoretically, Microshaft
could be forced into changing their "evil ways".

But I agree with Chris that, in actual practice (and primarily judging by
past experience), that ain't likely...

Look at the proposed remedies:  One being that Microsly would "donate"
equipment and software to schools, and in the process remove Apple's niche
market...  This is seriously proposed as a "remedy".

I've already stated my views that the only true remedy is a structural
remedy:  split MicroSoft into two competing entities.  Both entities start
from the same code base, and both produce OS *and* apps.

But a lot of folks think of a structural remedy as WAY over-the-top.  (Would
be, except for one minor detail:  Microscrew was  CONVICTED in a court of
law, of ILLEGALLY WIPING OUT THEIR COMPETITORS.  Minor detail, to some.)

jt