On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 16:11, McCallion, Martin wrote:
> Here's a funny thing.  I was just reading some messages on the
> java@lists.mysql.com list, and saw the following comment:
>
> "where as mine would probably lay down the PHP
> of Python path. Or quite possibly wyatt-erp which is written in tcl."
>
> Now, I though WyattERP was (being) written in RPG and CL.
>
> Of course, it's perfectly possible that another group has come up with
> the same name.  But whatever happened to "our" WyattERP?  The last time
> I checked in at http://www.opensource400.org/, it looked the same as it
> did the day it was launched.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Martin.

That's indeed the case. WyattERP is an open source ERP project that runs
on Linux using PostrgreSQL. See http://www.wyatterp.net or
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wyatterp/

Opensource400.org is (was?) managed by Leslie Russell, which has links
to James Kilgore's WyattERP project. I've not seen Leslie post here in
the last year, though James is still a regular poster. As you say, the
site doesn't seem to have changed in a long time - I was promised a link
to my site when I launched it in July last year, and I'm still waiting
:)

Midrange.com hosts the WyattERP mailing list, and I occasionally see
posts on there (ISTR seeing one last month).

Regards, Martin
--
martin@dbg400.net  jamaro@firstlinux.net  http://www.dbg400.net
/"\