Mark,

I've been working unbelievable hours, so the blessing in disguise is that
I've only caught about an hour of news coverage, besides reading this forum,
and a weblog.  I saw enough carnage in that hour to last me a lifetime.

I share the rage you feel against the "people" who did this, and some or all
of the "people" behind this apparently were Arabs.

But I agree with Lou Schmaus.  And to play the Devil's Advocate, would your
proposed ban include Arab-Americans?  What about citizens, born in this
country, who are descendents of Arabs?

I worked for a man who immigrated from Turkey, and he LOOKED like an Arab.
What about him?  (BTW, he's now an American citizen.)

A white man bombed the Federal building in Oklahoma.  I think if you take
your proposal to it's logical conclusion, that would suggest that white
people should not be allowed on any planes...

I don't mean to be harsh, because I feel your same pain.

jt