Use the sql services instead. Using spool files is rough, especially when
the string you may be looking for may be continued on another line.
When I am looking for SQL services I look in 1 of two places
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/ibm-i-services-sql
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.5?topic=optimization-i-services

On Wed, Sep 18, 2024 at 5:40 PM David Jefferson via MIDRANGE-L <