Very much so, it's a case of using the right tool for the right job.

You can spend only limited amounts of time on engineering, and "good enough and it works" is often the best you can hope for. At that point, it becomes an executive decision on what to do with it.

/y

On 18/09/2024, 19:52, "MIDRANGE-L on behalf of Gavin Inman" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of midrangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:midrangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

AGREE

--opinion - Using all available existing security tools, properly
implemented, the demonstrated hack would be very difficult to pull off.

Gavin