Hello Gad,

Am 09.09.2024 um 07:09 schrieb Gad Miron <gadmiron@xxxxxxxxx>:

This presentation is unsettling indeed.

After watching, I have checked the CALLs in my PGMs that run under *OWNER
(not many)
and verified that the calls are qualified (some were not!).
IBM is now doing the same I guess...

And all regular users (Developers excluded) on our system have LMTCPB (*YES)

Well, I guess that happens with systems and their admins being in a safely walled garden over decades. And suddenly younger people come and poke … and find out things. :-)

And because the internet is real and everything seems to be mandatorily connected to the internet, the threats are real.

Somehow, I have to think about the brilliant work of Leif Svalgaard. Presumably the first entry on Fortress Rochester's "wanted dead" list back in the day. ;-)

:wq! PoC