Charles,

Yes, the receivers for that long ago are long saved and removed from the
system, but they are saved, so now it's a matter of restoring them, getting
the data and removing them again. Since Mimix manages the receivers, the
only ones on the system are fairly current.

The more important issue was the SQL to get the data as opposed to using
IBM i commands to get it. In this case SQL is the definitive method.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect