Javier,
I don't think you got the OP's gist.
He doesn't want to walk to the printer, open up his laptop and then release
the print out.
He wants to walk to the printer, punch some buttons on the screen to see
what's queued up on that printer and then release it from there.

I hope he finds a resolution. In the meanwhile I would see if you can also
request automatic stapling That will reduce printouts being decollated.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2024 at 3:39 PM Javier Sanchez <