I don't recall having any asterisks around my concat in the example.

In Run SQL Scripts there is an icon on the lower right to run to the end or
some such thing.

Another trick is to total up the cmd_result column and just show the
total. That will get it to run to the end. But you might be better off to
do a
select cmd_result, count(*) ...
group by cmd_result to get a count of how many were successfully deleted
and how many failed. Why would it fail?
- Not authorized?
- someone deleted it during the run?
One query I had similar to this I ran this week dealt with the IFS and the
cmd was having issues due to strange characters in the ifs name. So
basically I had 7,000 plus good ones and about 2 dozen problem names I had
to use a manual generic delete to blast them. Even a 4 in WRKLNK would
fail.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 5:00 PM James H. H. Lampert via MIDRANGE-L <