Curious why a PASE approach can't be used ?

Just call an RPG or CL that does the real call to curl.

Is the client really against using PASE ?

Curl be so easy 😊

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

message: 1
date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 13:13:40 -0400
from: Jay Vaughn <jeffersonvaughn@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: http_post equivalent of curl example

no worries Jack - I know you do - I would be too if I weren't needing to do this type of thing from an old COBOL legacy code base.
so we need a native approach - not even a PASE curl approach would do.

We have resources here that can reach out to Scott F directly if we need to
- so may try that next.

thanks for the effort

Jay