Don't know if you consider it "concise" but my partner Susan Gantner did an Intro to Code for i as part of our recent Lunch & Learn series. It includes the various install options. You can find it here: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/Q5P0rYXXcx4qZpdUDJXsot4nMb_06_8YNwikmC8-QpZ8OGG_Q0LsCRR7GUjw-838UGUnDW_I1QEibe2V.C57a-EaoX0umaa_5

Install starts at about the 4 minute mark (that makes it a bit more "concise" for you <grin>)

Jon P.