That was 12 years ago.  You can't expect me to remember what exactly was going on that long ago, and remember all the quirks, etc.. that's asking a lot.

Essentially, you've created your own fork of HTTPAPI, so it's really up to you to maintain it.

http_url_post_raw2() isn't really difficult to use.   You pass it a procedure address and data length in the parameters.  When retrieving the data to send, it's going to call a subprocedure with parameters and return value like this:

dcl-prmyProc int(10);
fd int(10) value;
data char(32767) options(*varsize);
size int(10) value;
end-pr;

It will call that procedure in a loop to get data to send.  You should code the procedure to read the next chunk of data to send and put it in the 'data' parameter. The data should be no longer than the 'size' that it sends you. The return value should be the length of the chunk of data you provided.

It will call it in a loop, and each time you provide the next chunk of data until it has sent as many bytes as you originally specified in the length parameter on the http_url_post_raw2() call.  The call is made as the data is being sent over the network, so it allows you to send data without it all needing to be loaded into one big buffer beforehand (thus keeping the memory footprint smaller.)