@Jack
In the world of SOX, your solution is not possible. The user management has
the last say and will not justify spending time on modifying code, Just too
much.

So the only solution is to access the job and respond on behalf of the user.

Darryl

On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 5:50 PM Jack Woehr via MIDRANGE-L <