Yep. Follow that link, click Software Downloads and you are prompted for an 'Entitlement ID' the '?' help for it says it comes with your product purchase e-mail.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way international
http://www.theway.org/

message: 1
date: Fri, 31 May 2024 14:58:12 +0200
from: Michael Fulmer via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: RE: AFP

Here's the link to the Richo AFP Print Driver:

https://dl.ric/
ohsoftware.com%2Fdownloads%2Faa9a248e-101c-4aa6-b109-
1cf7403f3b4f&data=05%7C02%7Cmichaelquigley%40theway.org%7Cea914f2c
2bba4d5e453f08dc81932543%7Cdfc3789155b94fe0bc8b34a0f4b6650f%7C0%7
C0%7C638527716200572031%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4w
LjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C
%7C&sdata=Ilmb9bP4iIEBcoBGXHX7M3%2BpbQTBmTLWi2VDeACVhvM%3D
&reserved=0
?
I installed it 2 weeoks ago on my new Windows 11 Laptop. And created a
new
PO Overlay for a Client.
Scroll down the page until you see "[1]AFP Printer Driver for Windows
V3.03.01"
?
?