On 6/29/2023 9:53 AM, Rob Berendt wrote:
In the following, how did you check lines count?
If you were using an editor, like SEU, it may display a sequence number off
to the left but that is meaningless for counting rows. There is an option
in SEU when you exit to resequence that number. Use with caution if you do
not intend to recompile as you may have debug confusion. If you set your
debug option to rely upon that number.