Is K211 a folder under your current directory or a file? Based on a couple
of your examples I think it's a file, but you treat it as a folder.
if it's a folder on the IFS, then simply "cd k211" that will put you in
"/home/k21/k211" then you should see whatever you have there.
If it's a library, then namefmt 0, should allow "cd k211" and then you
should see the objects in that library.

Example: NAMEFMT 0
pwd
257 "QGPL" is current library.
(ls will now show all the objects in QGPL)
QAAPFILE.QAAPF1X2
QAAPFILE.QAAPF2X2
QAAPFILE$.QAAPF1X1
QAAPFILE$.QAAPF1X2
QAAPFILE$.QAAPF2X2
QAAPFILE#.QAAPF1X1
QAAPFILE#.QAAPF1X2
QAAPFILE#.QAAPF2X2
QAAPFILE@.QAAPF1X1
QAAPFILE@.QAAPF1X2
QAAPFILE@.QAAPF2X2

note: filename.member

NAMEFMT 1 (QGPL is still my current directory, but now I'm using IFS
naming)
QAAPFILE.FILE/QAAPF1X1.MBR
QAAPFILE.FILE/QAAPF1X2.MBR
QAAPFILE.FILE/QAAPF2X2.MBR
QAAPFILE$.FILE/QAAPF1X1.MBR
QAAPFILE$.FILE/QAAPF1X2.MBR
QAAPFILE$.FILE/QAAPF2X2.MBR
QAAPFILE#.FILE/QAAPF1X1.MBR
QAAPFILE#.FILE/QAAPF1X2.MBR
QAAPFILE#.FILE/QAAPF2X2.MBR

Notice the object is listed as filename.file/membername.mbr.

Now CD into the IFS:
cd /home/agile
250-NAMEFMT set to 1.
250 "/home/agile" is current directory.

Note that it sets NAMEFMT 1 for you.
ls
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||37179|).
125 List started.
.bash_history
sslversion.txt
mynewfolder/

So if you want to push a text file to a database member (source file?) then
you would

namefmt 1
lcd intothecorrectlocaldirectory
cd /qsys.lib/mylib.lib
put mytextfile.txt mysource.file/mymem.mbr

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect