Examine the logic in the ILE application and write a new application in your preferred language on AIX

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenEdge_Advanced_Business_Language

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/aix/7.1?topic=programming-aix

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/aix-supported-programming-languages-and-compilers

IBM C for AIX Version 5.0.2.3

IBM C for AIX Version 6.0

IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition Version 7.0 for AIX
IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition Version 8.0 for AIX (DB2 UDB Version 8.1 FixPak 16 and later)
IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition Version 9.0 for AIX (DB2 UDB Version 8.1 FixPak 16 and later)
C++

IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition Version 7.0 for AIX
IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition Version 8.0 for AIX (DB2 UDB Version 8.1 FixPak 16 and later)
IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition Version 9.0 for AIX (DB2 UDB Version 8.1 FixPak 16 and later)
COBOL
IBM COBOL Set for AIX Version 1.1

IBM COBOL for AIX Version 2

Micro Focus COBOL Server Express Version 2.2 with Service Pack 1 (32-bit only)

Micro Focus COBOL Server Express Version 4.0 with Service Pack 1 and later (32-bit and 64-bit)
Fortran
IBM XL Fortran for AIX Versions 4.1 (32-bit only) and 5.1.0 (for 32-bit and 64-bit)
Java(tm)
Java Developer Kit Version 1.3.1 and Java Runtime Environment Version 1.3.1 for AIX from IBM

IBM Developer Kit for AIX, Java Technology Edition, Version 1.4.1 Service Release 1 (for AIX 5.1 and 5.2 only)

Note:
DB2 UDB will install the latest supported version of the developer kit if it is not already installed, unless the DB2 UDB installation is an update of a previous DB2 UDB Version 8 installation. If a previous DB2 UDB Version 8 installation is being updated, the supported developer kit must be manually installed from the CD-ROM.
Perl
Perl 5.004_04 or later, DBI 0.93 or later
PHP
PHP 4.3.4 or later
REXX
IBM AIX REXX/6000 AISPO Product Number: 5764-057

IBM Object REXX for AIX Version 1.1

REXXSAA 4.00

REXX support is for 32-bit only.