Since my spouse will not let me watch "MeTV" and catch the
monster/horror movies on Saturday night I am working on
practice programs on PUB400.COM

Svengoolie - Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie#:~:text=and%20other%20sources.-,Characters,role%20from%201970%20to%201973.>

- Svengoolie – the title character and host of the show, who introduces
the film, tells jokes and relates trivia about the movie. The character was
originally portrayed by former WCFL
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WCFL_(AM)> personality Jerry G. Bishop
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_G._Bishop>, who held the role from
1970 to 1973.[5]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie#cite_note-Serrano_2008-5> When
the show returned in 1979, Rich Koz
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Koz> took on the role of "Son of
Svengoolie", which he portrayed until the show's cancellation in 1986. In
1995, Koz was set to bring the show back and Bishop told him he was "all
grown up" and could drop the "Son of" from his character name. Koz has been
playing "Svengoolie" ever since.[6]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie#cite_note-Darnall_2004-6>
- Doug Graves – Svengoolie's accompanist, shown frequently at the piano
or keyboard, though equally adept at the trumpet; Graves is played by
professional musician and Svengoolie crew member Doug Scharf.[7]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie#cite_note-Herguth_1994-7>
- Zallman T. Tombstone (voiced by Rich Koz) – a smart-mouthed,
disembodied skull that often acts as a foil for Svengoolie during comedy
skits,[3]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie#cite_note-Watson_2000-3> with
a voice based on Bill Saluga <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Saluga>
's Ray J. Johnson Jr. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_J._Johnson_Jr.>
character.[8] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie#cite_note-8>
- Kerwyn (voiced by Rich Koz) – a smart-aleck rubber chicken puppet
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppet> who helps Svengoolie review
viewer mail and photos.
- Zelda (voiced by Jerry G. Bishop
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_G._Bishop>) – a smart-mouthed,
disembodied skull (much like her successor, Tombstone) with a voice modeled
after Flip Wilson <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_Wilson>'s Geraldine
Jones <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldine_Jones_(character)>
character.
- Anita X. Orcist – saxophone player, appearing infrequently; portrayed
by Natalie Scharf, Doug's daughter.
- Durwood the Dummy (voiced by Jerry G. Bishop (1970-1973), Rich Koz
(1979-present)) – a wooden ventriloquist's dummy
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventriloquist%27s_dummy> featured on the
original series (1970–73), later carried over to the *Son of
Svengoolie* series
and retained from then on, though featured infrequently in recent years.
[9] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie#cite_note-Stach_2007-9>
- Boddy Sorrell (voiced by Rich Koz) – the face on Svengoolie's coffin
lid.[10] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie#cite_note-10> His
name is a pun on *The Dick Van Dyke Show
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dick_Van_Dyke_Show>* character Buddy
Sorrell, played on that show by Morey Amsterdam
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morey_Amsterdam>. His voice is modeled
after Amsterdam's.

When I worked at IBM Rochester, MN "supporting the operating system on
System 36" people would come to the office on
Saturday to see if I was at my desk. One had to really work then since
there was no internet.

The joke was I LIVED in the office. Which was located in an office complex
on the south end of Rochester. IBM BLUE buildings off of 36ST NW in
Rochester.

There was a strip office complex with a movie threatre and exercise club.

Folks said I showered at the club. So I brought a sleeping bag in and
put it under my desk.

I got called to a manager's office for having the sleeping bag. I told the
dude I got cold - Minnesota winters.

Jon get a life. Take Susan somewhere on Saturday night:-)

Thomas