We do not have any exit programs that I am aware of. Looking at the joblog,
it looks to me like these are coming from QDBCLRPF. If it was an exit
program problem, would the message still come from QDBCLRPF?

From: smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx <smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 2:41 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Weird messages from QDBCLRPF

We have a CL that is doing a CLRPFM and QDBCLRPF is posting 2 CPF9898
Informational messages to the joblog before we receive the CPF3130 that it
failed. We are opening a ticket with IBM but I was curious if anyone else
had ever seen these messages. Usually I just see the CLRPFM command
followed by the CPF3130 with nothing in between.

Message . . . . : 49300 - CLRPFM
FILE(MYFILE) MBR(F031)
CPF9898 Information 40 04/25/23 13:11:00.534033 QDBCLRPF
QSYS 0404 AEWM26P IPLIBP *STMT
To module . . . . . . . . . : AEWM26P

To procedure . . . . . . . : AEWM26P

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 49300

Message . . . . : CLRPFM FAILED AT
STEP 00120.
CPF9898 Information 40 04/25/23 13:11:00.743067 QDBCLRPF
QSYS 045C AEWM26P IPLIBP *STMT
To module . . . . . . . . . : AEWM26P

To procedure . . . . . . . : AEWM26P

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 49300

Message . . . . : CLRPFM FAILED
RESETTING THE DATA SPACE. NUMBER OF
ACTIVATES: 0000000000000000004
NUMBER OF DEACTIVATES: 0000000000000000003
ACTIVE CURSORS THIS JOB: NO.

CPF3130 Escape 40 04/25/23 13:11:00.743100 QDBCLRPF
QSYS 042A AEWM26P IPLIBP *STMT
To module . . . . . . . . . : AEWM26P

To procedure . . . . . . . : AEWM26P

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 49300