Net use on the pc doesn't show any permanent drive mappings with an out of date cached password? Sent from a stupid smartphone excuse my brevity
-------- Original message --------From: Åke Olsson <konsult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 21/04/2023 11:21 (GMT+01:00) To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: CPIB682 - User profile disabled for... One specific user has constant issues with being disabled for access to IFSfolders through windows client. He claims adamantly that the correct password is used and has changed fromusing a script to attaching the folders in windows explorer. Doing constant resets using the navigator is getting to be quite a chore… Ideas? Any ideas?? /Ake Olsson/ -- This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing listTo post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@lists.midrange.comTo subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,visit: https://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-lor email: MIDRANGE-L-request@lists.midrange.comBefore posting, please take a moment to review the archivesat https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.Please contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for any subscription related questions.