The source for it should already be on your system in QUSRTOOL ... you just need to compile it.   See QUSRTOOL/QATTINFO(TZLSINFO) for details.
HTH,
Mark S. Waterbury

On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 09:28:32 AM EDT, George Smith <gsmith@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greg,

I must assume that your NETSRVCMD is a V7R5 library. Also, even if I go to PWDLVL 3 my users will have to keep their passwords in sync? None of the documentation addresses that they must stay in sync to keep from disabling the Network Neighborhood.

George.....

From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Greg Wilburn
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 8:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] CPIB682 - User profile disabled for...

ADDLIBLE NETSRVCMD then GO NETS, option 12 This is easier than using Navigator to reset users. Now to fix the real problem: We use the IFS Extensively - users accessing for a variety of reasons. 1. Go
External (gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
  Report This Email<https://protection.inkyphishfence.com/report?id=c2tvdXQtZnJ1aXQtb2YtdGhlLWVhcnRoL2dzbWl0aEBmb3RlLmNvbS8wNjAwODY1MjkzMGFjZWQ2ZjBjNDFkYjIwNDFlMzgwNy8xNjgyMDgyOTYyLjQ5#key=f7bf6190320aea70bc922d8131a78f76>  FAQ<https://getskout.com/emailprotectionfaq/>  Skout Email Protection<https://getskout.com/emailprotection/>

ADDLIBLE NETSRVCMD then GO NETS, option 12

This is easier than using Navigator to reset users.

Now to fix the real problem:

We use the IFS Extensively - users accessing for a variety of reasons.

1. Go to Password level 3.  If you're not there, shame on you.  Such an easy security enhancement

2. Have your users synchronize their windows & IBM password - when they change one, change the other to match exactly

3. On the PC:  Open Credential Manager (search for it).  Delete any saved Windows Credentials for the IBM I - windows will use the "windows password" to connect to the IFS

Know that a SINGLE click on an IFS folder with the wrong password will disable the user in Netserver.  The PC attempts to connect several times if unsuccessful.

You will still get some people disabling themselves - usually when they change their password after having already connected to the IBM i.  If the windows password is changed at logon, then the IBM i password changed before accessing the IFS they will be fine.

HTH,

Greg