If you include the message ID's also we can always do a DSPMSGD to get a
translation.

On Thu, Apr 6, 2023 at 10:57 AM <stefan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for providing a joblog in Swedish, but this is the only trace I can
find in any of my 7.5 Lpars:

00 23-01-25 17:59:12,086102 QWTPIIPP QSYS 04DC *EXT
*
Meddelande . . : Jobbet 010989/QSECOFR/QCTXMGR startades 23-01-25 kl

17:59:12 i delsystemet QUSRWRK i QSYS. Jobbet infördes i systemet
23-01-25
kl 17:59:12.

00 23-01-25 17:59:12,086277 QWTPCRJA QSYS 0110 *EXT
*
Meddelande . . : Jobbet 010989/QSECOFR/QCTXMGR har lagts ut.

Orsak . . . . . : Jobbet 010989/QSECOFR/QCTXMGR har lagts ut i
jobbkön
QUSRNOMAX i QSYS från jobbet 010985/QUSER/QNPSERVS. Jobbet

010989/QSECOFR/QCTXMGR startades av kommandot SBMJOB (lägg ut jobb)
med
följande jobbattribut: JOBPTY(5) OUTPTY(5) PRTTXT()

RTGDTA(TRANSFORMSERVICES) SYSLIBL(QSYS2937 QSYS QHLPSYS
QUSRSYS

It is submitted from job 010985/QUSER/QNPSERVS. And that is a prestart job
entry in QUSRWRK.
And the routing entry TRANSFORMSERVICES is present in QUSRWRK as well.

Best regards

Stefan

--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly upset.

Stefan Tageson
+46 732 369934
stefan@xxxxxxxxxx