You can build your own password rules program to replace the IBM password
checker. There is a system value for a password validation program. The
value is QPWDVLDPGM. I don't have more details now. Look up the details for
that password validation program.
Darryl.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 4:23 PM Don Brown via MIDRANGE-L <