Birgitta, thank you so much. I have it working like a charm.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 1:58 PM Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Do exactly what I proposed before
1. List all fields in the select line, the column which shoud be
accumultated gets an aggregate function.
2. List all fields in the group by in the grouping sets in the first
parenthesis. If you do not another total, specify a second column:

The following query generates a total for the 18 Columns (=Detail), a
total for Col1 and a Gand Total.
The sequence where your totals appear depends on you ORDER BY

SELECT Col1, Col2, .... Col18, sum(Total)
FROM YourFile
GROUP BY Grouping Sets ( (Col1, Col2, Col3 .... Col18), (Col1), ())
ORDER BY Col1, Colx ....

With query should return what you want! Just try it!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"
„Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so
they don't want to.“ (Richard Branson)