It should be noted that the STRPREPRC command is not IBMs, rather it is part of the iSphere library. Very useful, sure, but not IBMs responsibility. The APIs underlying the command processor would be IBM yes. Thomas Raddatz would need to update STRPREPRC if it is needed.

I suspect IBM will be forthcoming with a fix, since it’s been reported multiple times.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects