No, for equipment with cable mgt arms I order cables to accommodate them.

From: Rob Berendt<mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 1:32 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion<mailto:midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Power 10 maintenance

So basically you unplug them if you slide them out for maintenance?

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dekko.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7C%7Cb84818130e054ffdd8a808daee8206ac%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638084539469203718%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=AHGA2XFbD72v1Nvt4gkfYLGqd1KSqcr17aoipLCn0w8%3D&reserved=0