Hi Don,
I didn't tried with DATA-INTO but I setup two simple mockups (using Postman
Mockup Server) for two web API, one for your "error" response and one for
your "successful" response and tried to consume them with SQL and JSON
Table considering all the possible "JSON fields".
You could use this SQL statement embedded in your RPG and check for error o
right data (pay attention to null value or use coalesce in the SQL
statement).

testAPI01: mockup for error result

select * from json_table(QSYS2.HTTP_GET('
https://57940695-f184-451e-bd1e-40ef26e634a0.mock.pstmn.io/testAPI01
','{"sslTolerate":"true"}'),
'$' COLUMNS (
"responseType" varchar(30) PATH '$.responseType' ,
"responseTime" float PATH '$.responseTime',
"responseCode" integer PATH '$.responseCode',
"errorCode" integer PATH '$.errorCode' ,
"message" varchar(100) PATH '$.message',
"RequestedDate" date PATH '$.RequestedDate' )
) as X;

testAPI02: mockup for right results

select * from json_table(QSYS2.HTTP_GET('
https://57940695-f184-451e-bd1e-40ef26e634a0.mock.pstmn.io/testAPI02
','{"sslTolerate":"true"}'),
'$' COLUMNS (
"responseType" varchar(30) PATH '$.responseType' ,
"responseTime" float PATH '$.responseTime',
"responseCode" integer PATH '$.responseCode',
"errorCode" integer PATH '$.errorCode' ,
"message" varchar(100) PATH '$.message',
"RequestedDate" date PATH '$.RequestedDate' )
) as X;

If you aren't su up-to-date with iOS version (7.4 or 7.5) you can use "old"
HTTPGETCLOB SQL functions too

HTH
Roberto

select * from json_table(SYSTOOLS.HTTPGETCLOB('
[...]

Il giorno lun 19 dic 2022 alle ore 05:44 Don Brown via MIDRANGE-L <