I went and looked at the link; worked fine for me.

Here is a link to the group in case that is somehow the problem:
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1107217/

Here is a link to the linked in discussion again (the one that I think does
not work for you):
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6920058466698956801/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Here is the common presentation referenced in the linked in discussion:
https://learn.common.org/products/isee-rest-apis-from-dad-jokes-to-sending-text-messages-to-your-phone?packages%5B%5D=46368&in_package=46368&sort_by=package_order&ref=package&ref_id=46368

Here is the actual text from the discussion (which might be slightly
difficult to follow but not as hard as the link not working)

Excerpt 1 from linked in discussion:
I am trying a new SQL service I learned about while looking at a
presentation https://lnkd.in/dHj5eMfp
I am trying the service HTTP_POST to send a text. We too use twilio. So I
modified it to:
values QSYS2.HTTP_POST(
'https://lnkd.in/dvQQ4rDt',
cast(
'&To=+12605551212' concat
'&From=+12675551212' concat
-- '&MessagingServiceSid=???' concat -- Huh??
'&Body=Sample Text ' as varchar(855)),
'{"basicAuth":"ACredacted,redacted",
"header":"content-type,application/x-www-form-urlencoded"}');
Now I am getting:
CPF503E User-defined function error on member QSQPTABL. 2022-04-13
12:59:10.718949 30 SENDER Cause . . . . . : An error occurred while
invoking user-defined function HTTP_POST in library QSYS2. The error
occurred while invoking the associated external program or service program
QSQAXISC in library QSYS, program entry point or external name
axiscPostClob, specific name HTTP_POST. The error occurred on member
QSQPTABL file QSQPTABL in library QSYS2. The error code is 1. The error
codes and their meanings follow: 1 -- The external program or service
program returned SQLSTATE 38501. The text message returned from the program
is: AXISC ERROR : HTTPTransportException: Cannot initialize a channel to
the remote end. Failed to establish SSL connection to server, the operation
gsk_secure_soc_init() failed. GSKit Error is 6000 - Certificate is not
signed by a trusted certificate authority. .
Recovery . . . : For error codes 1 and 2, determine the cause of the error
from either the SQLSTATE or a previously listed message.
Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : &B
C -- The request is canceled. &B I -- The request is ignored. ROB QSYS
QDBIOERRQO QDBIOERRQO SEND_MESSAGE 4160 QSYS QDBIOERRQO QDBIOERRQO
SEND_MESSAGE 4160

I'm trying to figure out what certificate or whatever I need to put into
DCM.
(Followed by link to common link as above)

Excerpt 2 from linked in discussion:
I followed some examples on how to export certificates from twilio and
import them into DCM, modifying them slightly for the new DCM .
Now the sql works like a champ.
https://docs.bvstools.com/home/ssl-documentation

Excerpt 3 from linked in discussion:
Coworker suggested this link:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.4?topic=programming-http-functions-overview
Basically it looks like either I figure out the certificate issues and put
them into DCM or run the script at this site and create a new store and
always specify this store when running any https type service . What say ye?
BTW: /QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk11/64bit has no jre subdirectory on
my machine. jdk80 does.

Excerpt 4 from linked in discussion:
Simple solution.
Go into New Navigator.