Rob thanks for this example...

I'm trying to duplicate the below qsys2.get_clob with a
systools.httpgetclob (because I'm not on the new release with the
qsys2.get_clob...

Do you know if it can be done?

Scotts qsys2.get_clob example...

values Qsys2.Http_Post(
'
https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/xxxxxx/Messages.json
'
,cast(
'To=+1999999999' concat
'&From=+1999999999' concat
'&MessagingServiceSid=xxxxx'
concat
'&Body=iSee Rest Text Message Test ' as varchar(855)
)

,'{"basicAuth":"xxxxxx,999999",

"header":"content-type,application/x-www-form-urlencoded"}'
);

My attempted version with systools.httpgetclob...

values systools.httppostclob('
https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Messages.json
'
,cast (

'To=+xxxxxxxxxxx' concat

'&From=+xxxxxxxxxxxx' concat

'&MessagingServiceSid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' concat
'&Body=Jays
Twillio test ' as varchar(855)
)
-- ,cast(null as clob(1k))
,'{"basicAuth":"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",

"header":"content-type,application/x-www-form-urlencoded"}'
);

when I run this I'm getting...

sql state 38000
vendor code -4302

Message (sql4302) java stored procedure or user-defined functions
systools.httppostclob, specify name http000013 aborted with an exception
"Content is not allowed in prolog".

After reading
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.3?topic=overview-httppostblob-httppostclob-scalar-functions
It appears to me there are 2 required parms (1st parm url and 2nd,3rd parm
header) and one optional (2nd parm XML document).

tia

Jay

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 3:27 PM Jay Vaughn <jeffersonvaughn@xxxxxxxxx>