Y'all

Recently I had a conversation here that brought up googling for IBM i info, and that it gives back very little specific to this platform.

So I wondered, doesn't a plus sign (+) force Google to make things into more of a single search token? So I tried ibm+i sql, and it worked - so i tried it again without the plus sign - still gave me the more-limited list.

So maybe it doesn't work - or google kept track of what I did or have done - yeah, of course, it does, right?

So I'm interested if anyone else has better results using the plus sign like this.

Cheers
Vern