I had tried that. Just to be sure I tried it again and I get the same
message.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 9:24 AM Javier Sanchez <
javiersanchezbarquero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe if you explicitly qualify all of your selected cte_t1 columns in the
definition of cte_t2 with a prefixed "t." could work, as you aliased
icte_t1 t as "t".

El mié, 26 oct 2022 a las 8:10, K Crawford (<kscx3ksc@xxxxxxxxx>)