Can anyone tell me why this is failing, or what steps are required to get
it to add?
It works fine on one 7.4 system but not another 7.4 system.
There is currently nothing on the exit point prior to issuing the command.

ADDEXITPGM EXITPNT(QIBM_QP0L_SCAN_CLOSE) FORMAT(SCCL0100) PGMNBR(1)
TEXT('Exit Program') PGM(myLib/myExitPgm) THDSAFE(*YES) MLTTHDACN(*SYSVAL)
PGMDTA(*JOB *CALC 'QSECOFR xxxxxxxxxxx.xx 00000 ')

joblog...

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF3CE5 Severity . . . . . . . : 40

Message type . . . . . : Escape

Date sent . . . . . . : 25/10/22 Time sent . . . . . . :
13:58:25

Message . . . . : Exit point QIBM_QP0L_SCAN_CLOSE with format SCCL0100
will
not allow exit program myExitPgm library myLib to be added.
Cause . . . . . : The Preprocessing Exit Program for Add for the exit
point
denied the request to be added.

Recovery . . . : Refer to the exit point provider's documentation for

further information.

tia
Jay