Sorry, this was meant for the WEB space. Reposting it over there.

From: smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx <smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2022 12:03 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Apache config

I have the following in my apache config file.

ScriptAlias /httpprod /qsys.lib/httpprod.lib/httpdata.pgm

<Directory /qsys.lib/httpprod.lib>

SetEnv QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST "QTEMP;QGPL;YAJL;httpproda;httpprodb"

allow from all

order allow,deny

Options +ExecCGI +Includes

SetOutputFilter Includes

</Directory>

ScriptAlias /httptest /qsys.lib/httptest.lib/httpdata.pgm

<Directory /qsys.lib/httptest.lib>

SetEnv QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST "QTEMP;QGPL;YAJL;httptesta;httptestb"

allow from all

order allow,deny

Options +ExecCGI +Includes

SetOutputFilter Includes

</Directory>

I am using the alias to control the library list between my prod and test
data. With this config, I have to have two copies of httpdata.pgm, one in
each library. Is there a way to configure this so both aliases call the
same program such as /qsys.lib/httpcommon.lib/httpdata.pgm?