Correct.

I should have clarified.

My comment was in regards to generating pixel perfect reports and documents from database or XML files, not HTML to PDF.

Although I believe jasper does use iText to produce its PDF documents.

If you need pixel perfect reports and documents in general check out Jasper.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------

message: 5
date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 10:52:39 +1000
from: Don Brown via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: HTML to PDF

Hi Richard,

Searching the jaspersoft knowledge base I found this response for html ==> PDF

JasperReports is not a tool to convert HTML into PDF.
You might try other PDF specialized tools such as iText.

While that is an old entry I could find no later verification it was possible.

I think iText will likely be a solution - once I get me head around it.

Thank you for your suggestion though

Cheers

Don