If you just want simplified source version capture, you could use something like git to manage your existing source members.

I wrote a component called iForGit that allows you to hook up git repositories to PDM, RDI, VS Code and SEU.

http://www.iforgit.com

Check it out or reach out if you would like to discuss more or get a demo.

I'm also working on a simple build project called BLDONI. Happy to chat more offline.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 12:23:05 -0600
from: Javier Sanchez <javiersanchezbarquero@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Does anyone have a better alternative to TURNOVER for
development management?

I have used Aldon like 20 years ago, and then I used MKS, then lately Turnover. I feel comfortable with the latest version and I do not complain about anything of it. I think it's a good product. What do you find not good with it?

El mar, 20 de sep. de 2022 10:58 a. m., Mayer, Michael via MIDRANGE-L < midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribi?:

We've used LANSA with good success and relative ease of use.
I've also used ALDON in the past as well and years ago, IMPLEMENTER.

Very Respectfully,
Michael Mayer
IBM i on Power System Admin.
IT Operations.