The internal search function is temporarily non-functional. The current search engine is no longer viable and we are researching alternatives.
As a stop gap measure, we are using Google's custom search engine service.
If you know of an easy to use, open source, search engine ... please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It turns out you have to use base ACS to export the certs for the Windows
package. The good news is you can copy two files and distribute them to
all applicable users.
For posterity, the steps are:
1. Launch base ACS => Tools => Key Management
2. Select all keys at the bottom
3. Click "Push to Windows..." button
4. Open C:\Users\Public\Documents\IBM\Client Access
5. Save files cwbssldf.kdb and cwbssldf.sth
6. Have users save them to C:\Users\Public\Documents\IBM\Client Access
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2023 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.