Le 29/07/2022 à 20:55, Steve McKay a écrit :
Thanks, Marc!
Welcome :-)
So wouldn't the existence of the /pkgs directory under /QOpenSys indicate
that various open source packages had been installed via ACS?

I'm just looking for a quick and dirty way to verify whether or not the
install from ACS has been done - don't care which packages are there (at
the moment).

Sorry, I am not aware of any way to know what was the way to install OpenSource packages, either through iACS or through direct yum commands.
There is may be something in /QOpenSys/var/log/yum.log file that you can review with "yum history" subcommands. I cannot tell you more because, I do not have access to a system with enough authority to use those history commands.

Thanks,

Steve McKay
(205) 585-8424
samckay1@xxxxxxxxx