Is that for ALL Power systems or just certain models? From what I'm reading it is only certain models.
However, I do now see an error about our 8286-41A. No such message about our 9009-42A in the same rack.
11007221, Open, July 01 2022 01:11:57 PM EDT, 8286-41A/21redacted

11007221
Explanation
The ambient temperature is outside the range of the system performance specification, and the thermal/power management firmware may reduce performance in heavy workload situations.

I don't see any cases created at IBM service.
How do I tell if this was a 'call home' event or not? The "PMH #" is blank.

Just went through a bunch of wizards and whatnot.
I did a test email to myself and I got it. From both HMC's.
I did a test Create Serviceable Event from both HMC's. Should this generate an IBM case# like SNDSRVRQS ACTION(*TEST) does?