With Query Manager (QMQRY) you can create a QM FORM.

Start QMQRY (STRQMQRY)

Take option 1

Press F19 (Shift-F7) to go into SQL mode

Create a new query

Press F5 to run the query

Press F13 (Shift-F1) to go to the FORM editor

Take the first option

Set in parent field BREAK1

Run query again (F5)

See the result and save both query and form.