Even after changing like below I get the same result :-

CREATE VIEW mylib/FILE3 ( FLD1 , fld2 ) AS ( SELECT A.FLD1 , B.FLD2 FROM
LIBa/FILE1 a JOIN LIBb/FILE2 b ON
A.FLD1 = INT(NULLIF(REGEXP_REPLACE(B.FLD2, '[^0-9]',''),'')))

when I do : select * from mylib/file3.

it shows like previous data set only:-

Fld1 Fld2

1 001 F