Hi Joe,

Can you try to run kinit against CORP.COMPANY.COM
<http://corp.company.com/> ,without
"-k," so you can test if your service account/binding password is correct.
You can try doing "keytab delete" and re-add using "keytab add" and re-test
kinit -k for CORP.COMPANY.COM <http://corp.company.com/>.

In Navigator for i, check the properties of the realm that you are using
the correct KDC servers. For example for me it works only if the KDC are
within the same Realm-CORP.COMPANY.COM <http://corp.company.com/>

Regards,
Tsvetan

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 at 15:23, Sizer, Joseph via MIDRANGE-L <