tell me what I'm doing wrong or fix the error.

From: Darren Strong
IFS_READ normally returns a CLOB(2G) doesn't it? It seems like you'd be
getting pointers on every read. Maybe trying casting the results as a
character string within the SQL instead of the select *.

Something like:
EXEC SQL DECLARE CURSOR1 CURSOR FOR SELECT cast(line as char(500)) FROM
TABLE(QSYS2.IFS_READ(PATH_NAME => :FileName))