+1

----- Original Message -----
From: "PaulMmn" <PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Vern Hamberg" <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 2:07:19 PM
Subject: [ EXTERNAL ] RE: Charlie and COMMON

You need to watch Victor Borge do his routine of 'audible
punctuation.' An exclamation point is... well, there's no good way
to type it!

--Paul E Musselman

.

At 3:53 PM +0000 5/16/22, Alan Shore via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
I had heard of asterisk being called "splat" and "twinkle" and the
exclamation point being called "bang" as well as "shriek"

Alan Shore
Solutions Architect
IT Supply Chain Execution

[NHScsignaturelogo]

60 Orville Drive
Bohemia, NY 11716
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill