Although from my logical perspective I am trying to do an update Markus I have treated this as adding a new cert. So I'm not sure your comment applies.

I will check the "keypair" - whatever that is - I don't recall seeing the phrase anywhere in the docs.

Jon P

On May 25, 2022, at 2:23 AM, Markus Neuhold via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

The error indicates that you tried to renewal process with the newly created and signed certificate. With the new CSR signed from the certificate company the only valid option in DCM is to add the cert as additional certificate and then assign it to all the applications in the DCM. If you any Application Server (IBM Webadministration for i) don't forget to replace the cert's in there as well.

The renewal process inside DCM only works if you keep the initial keypair for the certificate. You may check the SKI (subject key identifier) on both certificates.

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/6515666 <https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/6515666> -> How To Import Personal Certificates Into a Digital Certificate Manager Keystore on the IBM i OS

LG

Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2022 01:39
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Re: Documentation for new DCM?

Well I created a new CSR - submitted it to the certificate company and received the new cert.

Now when I try and import the damn thing I get told that there is no matching CSR in the system. I'm just baffled. None of the bloody documentation matches the interface and a simple task like this (should be) doesn't even seem to be in the docs at all.

Any ideas on where to look next?

Jon P