On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 9:53 AM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think whether or not to bundle in AJS would be a good idea was a recent discussion. Here it is:

Wow. OK then. I have to say, though IBM is often frustrating, and
moves a lot slower than some of us would like, the direction it's
generally ambling toward is one that I think most of us would approve
of.