Oops!! Make that Burnsville, MN!

On 5/3/2022 9:56 PM, Vern Hamberg via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
LOL!! That's only a 12-year-old conversation in Bloomington, MN!

I can't say yet what we here will do about Merlin for our development. We don't have much time to "play", I suppose. Personally I might try to play with it on some kind of community resources. Of course, my boss does expect me to get our tasks completed!!

Cheers
Vern