From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of gio.cot via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Samstag, 30. April 2022 14:12
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: gio.cot <gio.cot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: CPFA09C error on cpy from Ibm I to Windows server

Hi all .. sorry

I made two inaccuracies:

* The real command is "CPY OBJ('/tmp/mysavf.file')
TOOBJ('/as400flr/mysavf.file')TOCCSID(*CALC)" (Chris Hiebert: It doesn't
look like you are using "Absolute" paths inside your command.)

* The command EDTF STMF('/as400flr/test.txt') , let me also to
create the file. (Why would it let him edit but not create?)

Said this, i would like to know how to menage the UID, as this is a new
topic for me ..

Thanks in advance to all