Trying to do that from a "Command Line" would not be easy. A null would not be a valid character you can type into any 5250 session.
So you would have to convert the entire string into hex and pass that in the call command.

CALL MYLIB/MYPROG PARM(X'D4a840e385a7a361c388819940978199819485a3859900')

Also, You can't concatenate within the call command.

You can create another variable and set it to the value you want, then pass that to the call.

DCL VAR(&PARM) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(64)
DCL VAR(&NUL) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1) VALUE(X'00')

CHGVAR VAR(&PARM) VALUE(&PARM |< &NUL)

CALL PGM(TESTPGP) PARM(&PARM )

Keep in mind that if you fill all 64 characters of the field with text, you won't get the null character.

If you want to make sure to always get the null, then you would want to increase the parm to 65 Inside the RPG program and the CLLE program.
Then always set the 65th character to the null.

DCL VAR(&PARM) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(65)
DCL VAR(&NUL) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1) VALUE(X'00')
CHGVAR VAR(%SST( &PARM 65 1) ) VALUE(&NUL)

It may be more helpful to explain "why" you thought a null character was necessary.

Chris Hiebert
Senior Programmer/Analyst