From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Dienstag, 26. April 2022 23:21
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ccsid of ifs file using curl question

There isn't a way (that I know of) to change the CCSID of QIBM_QSH_CMD_OUTPUT's output file.

However, after the QShell session is done writing to the file, you can use the CPY command to copy it to a UTF-8 file, and e-mail that. For
example:

CPY OBJ('/tmp/TCN05C03.txt') FROMCCSID(37) +
TOOBJ('/tmp/TCN05C03-utf8.txt') TOCCSID(1208) +
DTAFMT(*TEXT)

Then email the utf8 version of the file.