Not that I'm aware, but I can ask.

Rich

________________________________

On 4/1/2022 9:26 AM, Alan Shore via MIDRANGE-L wrote:

Does the customers box have a file called QGPL/MYLIB?
A display file (WORKSTN) perhaps?

Alan Shore
Solutions Architect
IT Supply Chain Execution

[NHScsignaturelogo]

60 Orville Drive
Bohemia, NY 11716
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ASHORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill

From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Loeber
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 9:20 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Strange Error Message

I have an RPG program, generated from ProGen, that works fine on my 7.3 test system but the exact same program running on a customer's box (also on 7.3) is generating this strange message that is a new one on me:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF4133 Severity . . . . . . . : 40
Message type . . . . . : Escape
Date sent . . . . . . : 04/01/22 Time sent . . . . . . : 08:49:00

Message . . . . : Option IOUD not valid option for device *N.
Cause . . . . . : The option (I-input, O-output, U-update, D-delete) used to
open file MYLIB in QGPL is not a valid option for device *N.
Recovery . . . : Change the option used to open the file, and try the
request again.

We don't have any code that runs from from QGPL and there is no file in our software called MYLIB. MYLIB is, however, the name of the application library.

Anybody ever see this one? Google has not been my friend on this one.

Rich Loeber
Kisco Systems LLC
at https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l<https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l><https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l>.